Don Gibson served in the Navy in WWII. There he learned to make and repair parachutes. Upon returning from his service in the war Don worked recovering car seats until 1953 when Don & Bev opened their own store, Don's Upholstery. They specialized in upholstery work and sold new furniture. Over the years the store has moved and expanded. To create a large showroom, 3 buildings were remodeled at 18 E Main in Tremonton. This remodel increased the floor space of the store and added a room devoted to Rustic and Western Furnishings. In 1982 Don's daughter Geri & husband Denny moved to Tremonton and took over the family business, changing the name to Don's Furniture & Design. Although there have been several changes in style, design, and atmosphere, our commitment to providing high quality furniture, meticulously crafted, and at a fair price will always remain the same.